Sunny family home in superb beachside precinct
If family and lifestyle are what you're searching for then search no longer!
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with only a 250m walk or 2 minute drive to Blackmans Bay beach is this fantastic family home. Consisting of 5-6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2-3 living zones, a spacious kitchen and 2 outdoor dining areas this property is so versatile it is bound suit all ranges of needs and requirements.
Upstairs is a brilliant parents retreat which comprises of a sun drenched living zone with sliding doors opening onto a glass balustrade balcony. A main sized bedroom with built in wardrobe, a private bathroom and another bedroom or study (depending on your needs.) The water and mountain views from the balcony and main bedroom are absolutely brilliant with no better spot to relax with a cuppa or a cheeky wine.
The kitchen is incredibly spacious and has a real European, homely feel. Offering all the mod cons including a dishwasher, unmatched amounts of storage and access to the main living room and laundry it is definitely the hub of the home.
Main family bathroom is freshly renovated and has a lovely rustic feel to it. Completed with a generous deep bath tub and a separate lavatory next door.
- Only 250m walk to the beach or a 2 minute drive!!
- Heated via heat pump and includes heat transfer system
- Sky light in hallway
- Wooden floor boards in main living area and bedrooms
- Separate laundry with easy access to clothesline
- Gorgeous maintainable established vegie patch and fruit trees
- Generous wooden deck and bbq area perfect for family gatherings
- Awesome outdoor hot shower ideal for when returning from the beach
- 2x garden sheds
- Animal pen
- Fully fenced, level yard
- Plenty or storage including roof space storage currently used as a bouldering room.
- Backs on to reserve where the kids can head for a game of cricket
- Close to schools and all amenities including buses
Call now to arrange your private inspection of this brilliant property.
Read more +