Gracious home - outstanding location
This charming period home offers generous accommodation, gated off-street parking, outstanding location and beautifully landscaped cottage garden. The property is conveniently located in close proximity to schools, Hobart City and the North Hobart caf precinct. Built in 1900, the home is constructed of solid brick with a rendered finish. Over two levels, the home offers a flexible layout with the potential for a home office with separate entrance on the ground level. Stunning character features include leadlight front entrance and rear window, attractive timber mantels, polished floors and high ceilings with elegant arched hallway. The accommodation consists of entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, powder room, and main bedroom on the upper level. The other three bedrooms, bathroom and separate entrance on the lower level. The sun drenched rear garden is beautifully landscaped. There is a paved terrace for outdoor entertaining, lovely old garden shed and small storage shed.
- Home approx. 189.0sqm Land approx. 350.0sqm
- Built 1900; Solid brick rendered
- Rates approx. $3,000 per annum
- Leased for $850 per week until end January 2021
- 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 powder room
- Living room, dining room, kitchen
- Solar system
- Recently installed hot water system
- Panel heaters and wood heater
- One kilometer, approx. from Hobart CBD
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +