Stylish investment in sought after precinct !
From the moment you enter this lovely home with generous living zones and a chic contemporary ambience you will immediately feel at home. The well designed flexible floor plan is sure to impress with high ceilings and lots of windows inviting the outdoors into your home and allowing plenty of light and sun. A quick flick of the heat pump remote will find you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Set in a quiet, sought after, leafy precinct only a few kilometers away from the beautiful Kingston Beach, shopping centres and most other conveniences including banks, medical centres, pharmacies, service stations, primary and high schools. Whether you are looking for a superb investment, first or second home this delightful property will be sure to appeal. Situated in the highly sought after Kingborough region within a 15 minute scenic drive to the Hobart CBD and Salamanca. This property is currently leased until January 28th 2022.
• Lovely & modern in sought after established homes area
• Elegant & functional investment with a fresh light & bright feel
• Enjoy generous living zones and large timber sundecks
• Cook up a storm in the delightful chefs kitchen
• Generous main bedroom & chic ensuite
• Two more spacious bedrooms located near the bathroom
• Sleek ensuite and main bathroom add to the overall appeal
• Terrific heat pump to warm or cool the home when required
• Lovely leafy setting with easy access to walking track
• OSP for 2 cars + room for an additional small vehicle or trailer
• Short drive to popular Kingston Beach and restaurants
• Local shopping centres, schools and buses are all close by
• A relaxing and scenic 15 minute drive to the Hobart CBD
• A fantastic, beautifully designed and low maintenance home
• This property is currently leased until January 28th 2022
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +