Waterside living at it's finest
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to lease this three bedroom, two living areas, two bathroom family home located in a tranquil setting 15 minutes from Hobart, with panoramic views and waterfront access to tree-lined walking tracks.
From the moment you first arrive at the property, you will be mesmerized by the ideal location and ever-changing views of the River Derwent and Hobart City with Mt Wellington as a backdrop.
This home presents sophistication and style, the home's design and modern features with neutral tones throughout, will inspire and delight those who appreciate a quality home with a stunning vista.
Extending over two levels, the home offers flexibility with several living and entertaining spaces that continue an easy flow between indoor and outdoor areas.
The upper level accommodates a generously proportioned open plan living space with extensive glazing to maximize the sun and superb views.
The chef-inspired kitchen provides plenty of storage, pantry, soft close drawers and doors, large stone benchtops, quality appliances and glass splashbacks.
The main bedroom is an absolute delight with a walk-in-wardrobe leading to a luxurious ensuite.
Downstairs is home to a further two generously proportioned bedrooms, both offering built-in-wardrobes, and presenting easy access to the main bathroom and a second living area making this space ideal for those with family or guests.
Added to all this is a double garage with remote controlled door and internal access to the home, providing secure parking as well as there being further off-street visitor parking.
The allotment is fully fenced, easily maintained and beautifully landscaped and is the perfect haven for children to play.
Desirably located close to Shoreline Shopping Plaza, beaches, schools and recreational facilities, this is an excellent opportunity to acquire an outstanding property within 15 minutes of Hobart's CBD and Salamanca. This home appeals to a wide range of tenants - young couples, growing families or retirees.
- Suitable for a growing family
- Direct walkway access to the waterfront
- Panoramic water, city and mountain views
- Chef-inspired kitchen with stone benchtops and glass splashbacks
- Spacious light-filled open plan living with Tas oak floorboards
- Main bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
- Two bathrooms plus a powder room
- Second living area with sliding door to back yard
- Beautifully designed and landscaped grounds
- Double garage with remote controlled door and internal access
- Further off-street parking
- Close to shops, beaches, schools, cafes and sporting facilities
- 15 minutes to Hobart's CBD and Salamanca
Read more +