Efficient home water views excellent location
This fresh and inviting home is enhanced by natural light and water views to Montrose Bay and the rolling hills beyond. Built in 1974, the brick veneer and tile home has been substantially upgraded with contemporary colour scheme, timber floors and modern appliances.
The native bushland water reserve at the rear of the property provides privacy for the covered outdoor entertaining area and the Endless swim pool/spa, enclosed in a separate secure gated deck. The accommodation consists of L' shaped living area, kitchen and dining area, three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes, bathroom with spa and separate shower, separate toilet and laundry. Two of the bedrooms have River Derwent views. All the bedrooms have attractive block-out blinds. Downstairs is the garage with auto entry, storage room and additional storage areas.
Well located in a quiet leafy area, the property is approximately 3 km to the Glenorchy shopping precinct, major supermarkets and close to public transport in Brent Street.
• Fresh and inviting home 124.0m2
• Land 739.0m2
• Three bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom with spa and separate shower
• Separate toilet; separate laundry
• Under house garage with remote entry and internal entry stairway
• Under house storage room and additional storage area
• Endless pool/spa, with natural gas heating for efficiency, enclosed in a separate secure gated deck
• Natural gas log fire heater in living room
• Natural gas hot water and cooktop
• Rinnai natural gas continuous flow hot water system
• NBN fibre to premises
• Well maintained garden with SRC reticulated watering system
• Approx. 3 kms to the Montrose Foreshore Community Park and walking track and shopping precinct
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +