OPEN HOME CANCELLED - Substantial home - versatile - convenient
This appealing home offers spacious accommodation in a quiet, leafy residential area. Built in 1981, the substantial brick veneer and tile property offers a versatile floor plan over two levels. The location is convenient with schools, public transport, a choice of several shopping areas nearby and easy proximity, approximately 6 km's to Hobart's CBD. The property is well maintained and beautifully presented.
The entry level provides the main living areas, four bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The internal stairway takes you downstairs to the spacious rumpus or 5th bedroom, third bathroom, family size laundry and garage/storage area. The living room adjoins the dining and kitchen area. The upgraded kitchen offers clean lines, good storage and a gas cooktop. There is a concrete driveway and area for off-street parking and a garage suitable for a small car. Steps take you to the landscaped lawn and pergola, the perfect area for outdoor entertaining.
• House 204.0m2 Land area 752.0m2
• Rates approx. $2,120.00 per annum
• Built 1981 of brick veneer & tile roof
• Practical layout
• Air conditioner in living room
• Living room, adjoins dining & kitchen
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms on main level
• Main bedroom with walk-through robes and en suite
• Internal stairway to lower level including rumpus room with bar, bathroom, separate laundry and garage/storage area
• Excellent storage areas
• Garage under house suitable for small car
• Off-street tandem parking
• Lenah Valley is a desirable area with excellent access to shopping areas and bushwalking tracks
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +