Title to high tide - Unrivalled location & views
This prime waterfront property presents a rare opportunity to live in an exclusive and tightly held enclave with wide river frontage and title to the high water mark. Spectacular views encompass the length and breadth of the river, from the northern tip of Bruny Island, sweeping over the city to magnificent kunanyi/Mount Wellingston. The Mid-Century home was built to capture the sheer beauty of the vista and changing moods of water and sky. The pared-back home with generous living spaces flows from the gourmet kitchen to the outdoor entertaining area and through to the living room and sunroom. The living areas have a northerly aspect to enjoy the afternoon sun and glorious sunsets. The gourmet kitchen is impressive with quality Neff appliances, granite bench-tops, generous storage and island bench. The accommodation includes the family room, living area with open plan kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Glimpsing the sparkling water on waking in the main bedroom is a special moment of everyday for the owners. The generous land area leads to the waterfront where there is access to the Foreshore walking track.
There is a double remote entry garage, off-street parking and landscaped garden.
- Land area 1411.0m2 House 157.0m2
- Council rates approx. $2,500 per annum
- Stunning panoramic water views
- Open plan living
- Designer kitchen with quality Neff appliances & granite bench-tops
- Three Daikin air conditioners
- Three bedrooms; two bathrooms
- Decks provides alfresco dining and living area
- Balcony off main bedroom
- Double remote entry garage and two off-street parks
- Parking for boat or caravan
- Raised garden beds in netted enclosure with garden shed
- Access to foreshore walking track
- Round the corner to Howrah beach and Howrah Point shops & cafe
- Close to Shoreline shopping precinct, hotel and bus interchange
- Five minute drive to Bellerive Village with cafes, eateries &the Blundstone Arena
- One minute walk to bus stop
- Approximately 15 minute drive to CBD (12km)
- Approximately 15 minute drive to airport (15km)
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +