Spectacular location - 2 hectares - development potential
The gorgeous location of this coastal property offers the quintessential beach lifestyle: sun, spectacular water views and enviable location. Spring Beach is a stunning fine-grained white sandy beach with crystal clear water. Views from the property are over the beach and Mercury Passage to Maria Island. Elevated views are of the horizon as far as Schouten Island. The property is perfect as a private sanctuary shared with the wonderful native bird life and the occasional echidna or wombat, all within commuting distance to Hobart's CBD.
- Exceptional land area 2.001 hectares (approximately 4.9 acres)
- Subdivision approved for 9 lots plus balance; plans and reports available
- Shack built in 1983; Shed
- Driving distance from central Hobart is approximately 1.15 hours
- Driving distance from Hobart Airport is approximately 55 minutes
- Spring Beach is approximately 3 km's southeast of Orford
- Council rates $3000 per annum approx.
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
**Following current REIA guidelines, all viewings are now being conducted by private inspection only. Due to COVID-19 open homes are no longer possible, so please contact us to arrange your private viewing. If you are interested in a virtual inspection, please contact us to discuss this possibility.
Read more +