Superb beachside home plus s/c living zone!
• Peaceful river views, lovely deck and glorious garden
• Generous main living zone includes chefs kitchen
• Loads of big windows allow plenty of light and sun
• Bedrooms have built in robes and main has ensuite
• The modern 1 bed s/c area is adjacent to the garage
• Electric heating throughout creates a warm ambience
• Glorious well established easy care garden + hothouse
• Close to beach, restaurants, shops and schools
• Just twenty minutes to the Hobart c.b.d. and Salamanca
• An enviable lifestyle awaits in this desirable location
Fabulous family home and self contained unit situated on a commanding, north facing, slightly elevated corner allotment with beautifully established, well maintained garden and sparkling river views. The home has been superbly renovated with the recent addition of the chic, well appointed one bedroom self contained living zone.
Stunning quality features throughout include beautiful bay windows, sunken spa bath in the main bathroom, fabulous gas cooktop, external awnings on all north facing windows and a large, stylish, curved sundeck from which one can enjoy the amazing sunrises, the stunning views and sunshine
The glorious garden boasts a Japanese maple, lemon and plum trees a plethora of beautiful flowers and a relaxing gazebo.
Located just 150 metres from the beach and a few hundred metres from the fabulous local beachside restaurants. The Blackmans Bay shopping centre incorporating the Hill St Grocer, baker, chemist, doctors surgery, dentist, bottle shop, take away food stores and beautician is less than a kilometre away.
Spend relaxing hours at the beach or venture further to enjoy breathtaking views of the Derwent River and surrounds from the coastal walking tracks.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +