This iconic bluestone cottage, built in 1838, has been newly restored and updated.
* Leasing the front two (2) rooms and the hallway - approx 50sqm, fronting onto Hampden Road opposite Jackman & McRoss
* Premises includes a small corner 'pantry' with sink and running water. Access to bathroom/toilet facilities at the rear of the Premises.
* 1 car space included around the side of the Premises off Waterloo Crescent.
* This historic Premises is ideally suited for a retail outlet or small office/consulting rooms.
* The residential portion of the Premises is NOT included.
* Rental price of $30,000 per annum is inclusive of GST and outgoings.
Read more +