Ideal family home with indoor pool and sauna!
Superbly nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought after enclave at Kingston Beach is this fantastic family home. Complete with 6 to 7 bedrooms, brand new kitchen, an indoor pool & sauna all sitting on a huge 2739m2 allotment of prime land.
Striking features include extra high ceilings, loads of classic timbers creating a hint of Alpine and a warm and inviting ambience.
Upstairs offers an extremely generous open plan living quarters, 6 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
- Sleek brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.
- Sun drenched deck with gorgeous water views and all new decking.
- Huge windows to soak in the sun and enjoy the beautiful water views.
- A parents retreat with main bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite, access to the deck and sitting room with a toastie wood heater (which could double as an extra living room for the family off the main lounge.)
-Bedroom wing containing 4 bedrooms, main bathroom and an extra shower and vanity.
- Separate again is a generous sized 6th bedroom or 4th living area.
-Double garage with internal access.
-Large laundry with bathroom perfect for showering before entering the main house after a day at the beach or a hard days work.
-Warmed by both gas and wood heating.
Internal access to downstairs leads to a massive open living zone with another big bedroom incorporating kitchenette plus bathroom and fabulous solar heated indoor pool & sauna.
-Large windows allow plenty of light and sun.
-Multiple doors lead to the private, leafy, near level yard.
-Undercover pergola/ BBQ hut is ideal for entertaining.
-A fantastic lifestyle awaits in this substantial family home at popular Kingston Beach.
Located close to all amenities including shopping centres, schools and bus stop. Just a 15 minute scenic drive to Salamanca and the Hobart CBD.
Call now to arrange a private inspection.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +