SIGNIFICANT INDUSTRIAL ZONED LAND - BRIGHTON TRANSPORT HUB
2.035 hectares of prime industrial land available now in the high demand Brighton Transport Hub industrial estate. Direct road and rail links from this site with the major Tasmanian transport and associated companies based on the estate.
Current Planning Approval in place with the Brighton Council for 9 lots ranging in size from 1200m2 to 3935m2. All under- ground services including water, sewerage, power and light poles are in place with the roadway formed, leaving only the roadway seal, curb and guttering to complete to satisfy final council approvals. All the hard work has been done or you may want to use the whole area for your own business. The very realistic asking price allows for a substantial return on investment to the savvy investor once the individual lots are sold.
* Prominent industrial site ideally suited for heavy transport use, large machinery storage yard or Transport Depot;
* Optional Subdivision into 9 Lots ranging in size from 1,100m2 up to 3,000m2;
* Infrastructure already completed for Power, Light Poles and basic Road;
* To finalise the subdivision the roadway needs to be completed, lights placed on poles and not much else;
* Alternatively develop the site as one complete parcel as a Transport Depot in-line with D A Approval
* 10 Metre-wide Right of Way Access at rear of property to Weily Park Road
* A terrific opportunity to occupy and/or develop a large acre' industrial site alongside key industrial stakeholders in a thriving industrial precinct.
Contact the agent for further information and to arrange for inspections.
The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +