Sensational executive family home with stunning views
Do you need more space than you have? I can guarantee this house was built to impress and will not disappoint!
Perched up high overlooking the township of Sorell, and through to the water as well as Mount Wellington this expansive home needs to be seen to be believed.
Built in 2017 this home is perfect for the extended family incorporating: Six bedrooms, three bathrooms, one massive living area, rumpus room plus an indoor pool (incomplete). On top of this there is also a fully equipped ancillary dwelling perfect for family and friends to stay and does have the potential to be a permanent rental property (STCA).
Please see the following for more features:
• The deluxe kitchen will certainly impress the chef of the house, providing ample bench and storage space and comes complete with all stainless steel appliances including two ovens, steam oven, microwave, dishwasher and fridge
• Two of the bedrooms have their own personal ensuites
• The master bedroom also features a large walk in robe and has private access from the triple sliding door onto the deck.
• Gas hot water and double glazed windows/doors throughout
• Massive garage with carport attached
• Fully fenced yard complete with cubby house
• Two outside undercover entertainment areas both accessible from the double sliding doors
• Enclosed dog run
• Storage room underneath
• Gas and electric heating
• All situated on a generous size allotment of approximately 2800m2
The township of Sorell is becoming extremely popular for our local community as well as tourists. Sorell provides everything you need for all living requirements including the choice of supermarkets, doctors and cafes and is also the gateway through to the East Coast and Tasman Peninsula.
**The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify this information.
Read more +