Creative investment opportunity
- Generous land area - Visitor accommodation approval
- Lot 1, 98 Mount Louis Road comprises of land area 746m2 with additional exclusive use area of 2935m2 totalling 3681m2. The exclusive use area (EUA) is in perpetuity and incorporated into the Body Corporate laws and will be registered with the titles office and can be on-sold.
- One of three strata titles set on 12 acres [5.069 hectares] on beautiful Mount Louis in the Tinderbox Hills
- Approved for use as short term accommodation
- Low impact access roads and power have recently been completed and approved
- Spectacular panoramic views over D'Entrecasteaux Channel to Opossum Bay, Iron Pot lighthouse, North West Bay and beyond
- This rare parcel of idyllic land offers a unique opportunity in a private and tranquil area
- Walking tracks from Mount Louis ramble through scenic countryside to Tinderbox Marine Reserve and beach
- Architect designed, north-east aspect plans are available to use or peruse. 25 minutes to Hobart and 15 minutes from Kingston and Blackman's Bay.
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +