Holiday house - stunning water views
This holiday home captures stunning views over Mercury Passage to Maria Island and is set on a generous land area of approx.1461.0 square metres. Situated on the gently rising hill directly behind Spring Beach, the house is an easy walk to one of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast, renowned for its crystal clear water and fine white sand. Offered as part of the exclusive nine-lot subdivision, Lot 5 is for sale subject to the issue of title. The largest of the lots, Lot 5 is the original brick home built in 1983 and substantial shed. Specifications for the subdivision are designed where possible to provide lots with single level dwellings to make the most of views and privacy. The perfect holiday home, the accommodation comprises of a spacious living area and open plan kitchen, four bedrooms and bathroom/laundry. The shed has been insulated and is an ideal additional space for children's retreat/rumpus area. Spring Beach is a small coastal hamlet approx. three kilometres from the township of Orford.
- Brick house built in 1983
- Land area approx. 1461.0m2
- Open plan living area & kitchen
- Breathtaking water & Maria Island views from living areas
- Sandstone feature wall with wood heater
- Four bedrooms, bathroom
- Shed - rumpus/children's retreat - powered & insulated
- Approx. 1hr 15 minutes from Hobart, Airport approx. 55 minutes
- Spring Beach is approx. 3 kms from township of Orford
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +