Salamanca Mews Apartment sun-drenched living
Offered for sale for the first time in twenty years this Salamanca Mews apartment offers a fresh, light living area and spacious outdoor balcony with north-facing aspect. The location of the Salamanca Mews complex between Gladstone Street and St. David's Park offers easy access to the vibrant Salamanca Place, waterfront precinct and Hobart's CBD. The accommodation consists of the entry hallway, living area with open plan kitchen, large balcony, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and separate laundry. The secure car park is on the lower ground level with lift and stair access.
The Salamanca Mews apartment complex is highly maintained and beautifully landscaped. There is secure entry to the apartment and the car park.
• Salamanca Mews apartment built 1994
• Rates $3550 per annum
• Body corporate fee $6,500 per annum
• Apartment 130.0m2 Balcony 117.0m2 Car park 30.0m2
• Ground level apartment
• Sun-drenched north-facing living area and balcony
• Open plan galley style kitchen with large pantry
• Two bedrooms with fitted robes; two bathrooms
• One secure car park on lower ground
• Freshly painted with new quality wool carpet
• Under floor heating in living, kitchen, bathrooms
• Outstanding apartment with Hobart's finest restaurants, cafes, bars and specialty stores on your doorstep
*The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.
Read more +